PRODUCER // 2020-Current
Produce growth marketing projects (podcast and blog) for a B2B marketplace startup managing all stages of production from ideation to post-production.
Curate sonic branding and editorial voice for the podcast, The Startup Stack including editing, mixing, sound design, mastering, and distribution.
Establish and maintain foundational production timelines, content delivery schedules, content management system, and operational cadences.
Develop launch strategies and issue expert creative insight with technical know-how.
Manage hiring and act as a liaison between show talent, writers, designers, and vendors.
CREATIVE PRODUCER // 2019-2020
• Managed the development and production of brand led initiatives across multiple channels and deliverables (web, mobile, email, print, events) for a marketplace startup.
• Generated project briefs, defined milestones, assigned resources, and assessed risks that helped projects meet business objectives, deadlines, and budget requirements.
• Acted as the connective link between cross-functional business functions (Comms, Product Design, Marketing, WPX, Recruiting) and the Brand Creative team.
• Vetted, on-boarded, and closely managed external vendors including designers, illustrators, animators, photographers, and production studios.
CREATIVE PRODUCER // 2015-2017
• Planned and executed experiential marketing pop-ups, festivals and summits in San Francisco and NYC for over 60k+ attendees.
• Managed event operations, logistics, budget allocation, staffing, and technical procurement within a strict timeframe.
• Counseled internal stakeholders and transformed sponsored products and activations that boosted brand engagement and interaction for Brandless, Fujifilm, Tuft & Needle, Equator Coffee, KIND, and Illy.
• Negotiated and fulfilled contracts, SOWs, and billing for third-party vendors, brands, and freelance artists.
PRODUCTION MANAGER // 2017
• Developed and standardized front- and back-end strategy for a San Francisco interactive pop-up art exhibition and store focused on color and material.
• United the Creative, E-Commerce, Marketing teams vision into a seamless and transformational experience to over 8k+ attendees.
• Generated streamlined and logical: operations, vendor production timelines, logistics roadmap, and escalation processes for nine multi-functional rooms.
• Shaped agile Sales and Production Assistant team of 25+ by conducting comprehensive on-boarding, experience, and installation training to align artistic vision and intent.
PRODUCTION MANAGER // 2014-2015
• Managed on-site operations and client experience for pop-up business center, community and event space.
• Coordinated hundreds of time-sensitive technical support schedule, prioritized sessions and escalated unresolved issues that drove a higher level of customer satisfaction.
• Developed on-board training, scheduling system, operational processes, that created a highly skilled and organized client services team.
• Served as sound technician for presentations including live broadcasts, training sessions, and special events.